In Case You Missed It: The Best of the Best Article Round Up
Occasionally, I enjoy engaging in a bit of lazy blogging and just provide you with an array of articles and videos that are worthy of your attention coupled with a bit of short commentary from yours truly. I hope you enjoy this article roundup from your resident sage…
- To start things off is a video that is perhaps now a bit dated, but is somewhat interesting, funny, and almost disturbing to watch. Fluke says she and her ilk are spending $3,000 a year on birth control but you should have to pay for it even it if is against your religious beliefs. Limbaugh calls Fluke and those like her sluts and ’round-heeled’ (I love that term) and now you have these ‘reformed whore‘ nitwits singing how they are sluts. Good stuff. Politics is quite the little game to play. Remember ‘reproductive rights’ is the code word for free abortions and birth control. At your expense.
-And speaking of sluts. What a classic love story this turned out to be. A genuine fairytale for the modern age.
Andrew Young told the court today Edwards was ‘very angry and concerned’ when he found out about the baby in 2007 and told Young there was only a one-in-three chance the baby was his.
- And speaking of sex…Yes! If liberal women wouldn’t breed we would be so much better off. Spread this far and wide.
In the wake of the “War on Women” controversy, a number of individuals have seemingly gotten it into their minds that Republicans, particularly Republican men, ought to be punished for their callousness. In mid-March, a women’s organization held a week-long “sex strike” in an awareness campaign for …
- What can I say? This just shows how far down the tubes our schools have gone and how this ‘anti-bullying’ agenda is really about mainstreaming homosexuality under the guise of ‘helping the children.’ Crazy stuff. Remember, when it comes to ‘progressivism’ it’s all about abortion and homosexuality at its core and then it moves out like layers of a very strong onion to all the other isms and ’causes’ it espouses. But at it’s most fundamental it’s about the redefinition and drastic changes of the most core, foundational block of civilization; the traditional family and how we view that most basic of units.
As many as 100 high school students walked out of a national journalism conference after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant “pansy assed.”
- I hate to say it but they are incorrect… Round one may be over perhaps. What a pretend world these people live in.
“Now that we have killed most of al Qaida,” the source said, “now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism.”
- And of course the obligatory ‘die Jew’ news from our friends in the Middle East. Bloodthirsty, baby-killing, belly-bomber death cult… grumble, mumble…
Canada Free Press
Hamas was elected because it promised to provide clean government free of corruption and to carry out unrelenting terrorist acts against Israel. It has not lived up to either one of these promises and the people the Post reporter interviewed were clearly angry, frustrated and disappointed.
- I can’t believe anyone, anyone at all, would even consider voting for this schmuck. Have they no shame? It’s like watching the ruler of a banana republic attempting to intimidate his opponents. It will get far worse before November.
In The Wall Street Journal, Potomac Watch columnist Kimberley Strassel notes Barack Obama’s attempts to intimidate contributors to Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign.
-We are increasingly seeing political, societal, and cultural chaos and even anarchy in the streets and we’ll be seeing far more of this in the next few years. Some bad times are coming, are you preparing and are you ready?
According to one witness, “He was laying on the ground full of blood. I mean, it was horrible. His head, everything. Blood was pouring from his head, both sides. And his whole body was drenched in blood.” As the assailants left the scene, one of them looked back at the helpless victim and shouted: “Now that’s justice for Trayvon!”
-And last, but certainly not least, my favorite ‘fun’ video that I recently stumbled upon. So this is what a bunch of really trashed muppets sound like. I do remember a few nights in college that ended up something like this but I digress…
Well, I guess that’s it folks. What interesting times we live in…
Categories: Politics, Politics as Usual