- by John Semmens – Dems Advised to Avoid Talking about the Economy Top Democratic strategist, James Carville, advised Democrats seeking reelection to avoid discussing the economy. “The whole notion of an economic recovery is pure poison to any Democrat… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – State Department Priorities Debated Prior to 2012′s attack on Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens there were numerous rejected requests from the Ambassador for more security. Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed the repeated rejection of… Read More ›
- By John Semmens – EPA Justifies Experiments Revelations that the US Environmental Protection Agency has been conducting deadly experiments on unwitting volunteers have surfaced. According to the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), the EPA’s experiments exposed individuals to… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Senator Insists Videos of Him Must Have Been Photo-Shopped Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev) vociferously denied ever accusing victims of Obamacare of lying about their troubles. He dismissed video evidence of him making such… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Senate Democrats Reject Limits on IRS Intimidation of Political Speech In the midst of the Obama Administration’s efforts to “reform” IRS regulations, the Senate Democratic majority rejected language proposed by Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) that… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Obama Defends “Flip-Flop” on Executive Orders Before he became President, Senator Barack Obama was a strident critic of George Bush’s use of Rxecutive Orders to get around Congressional participation in policy making. “The biggest problems… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Dems May Copyright “Obamacare” Name Inspired by the NFL’s aggressive action against unauthorized use of the term “Super Bowl,” the Obama Administration is reportedly taking steps to copyright the term “Obamacare.” The most recent example… Read More ›
The Obamacare website crashed again today. And Kathleen Sebelius was there. Read the satire that happened next.
- by John Semmens – More Government Spying Uncovered The massive invasion of Americans’ privacy by the federal government isn’t the exclusive turf of the National Security Agency (NSA). Information released in response to a Freedom of Information Act filing… Read More ›
What happens when Joe Biden goes to kindergarten? Well, he may be more comfortable than any other point in his vice-presidency.
- by John Semmens – Congressman Demands “More Balanced” Campaign against Terrorism Representative Jim McDermott (D-Wash) directed pointed criticism at the FBI’s focus on Islamic terrorists. His criticism was sparked by a bus ad that featured photos of 16 suspected… Read More ›
-by John Semmens- FBI Says “All Options Are on the Table” for Bringing Leaker to Justice FBI director Robert Mueller promised that his agency “will be taking action against Edward Snowden for disclosing confidential government activities. There is no greater… Read More ›