- by John Semmens – Seriously Ill Hurt by Obamacare a “Tiny Minority” As the number of seriously ill patients whose access to treatment has been impeded by the Affordable Care Act continues to increase, Health and Human Services Secretary… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Senate Democrats Reject Limits on IRS Intimidation of Political Speech In the midst of the Obama Administration’s efforts to “reform” IRS regulations, the Senate Democratic majority rejected language proposed by Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) that… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Obama Defends “Flip-Flop” on Executive Orders Before he became President, Senator Barack Obama was a strident critic of George Bush’s use of Rxecutive Orders to get around Congressional participation in policy making. “The biggest problems… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Dems May Copyright “Obamacare” Name Inspired by the NFL’s aggressive action against unauthorized use of the term “Super Bowl,” the Obama Administration is reportedly taking steps to copyright the term “Obamacare.” The most recent example… Read More ›
The Obamacare website crashed again today. And Kathleen Sebelius was there. Read the satire that happened next.
- by John Semmens – More Government Spying Uncovered The massive invasion of Americans’ privacy by the federal government isn’t the exclusive turf of the National Security Agency (NSA). Information released in response to a Freedom of Information Act filing… Read More ›
What happens when Joe Biden goes to kindergarten? Well, he may be more comfortable than any other point in his vice-presidency.
- by John Semmens – Congressman Demands “More Balanced” Campaign against Terrorism Representative Jim McDermott (D-Wash) directed pointed criticism at the FBI’s focus on Islamic terrorists. His criticism was sparked by a bus ad that featured photos of 16 suspected… Read More ›
-by John Semmens- FBI Says “All Options Are on the Table” for Bringing Leaker to Justice FBI director Robert Mueller promised that his agency “will be taking action against Edward Snowden for disclosing confidential government activities. There is no greater… Read More ›
Steve starts his day by slipping out of bed and flicking on his iPod docking station. His favorite “radio” personality delves deeper into the supposed scandal surrounding the harvesting of AP phone records and the audacity of the Republican war… Read More ›
- by John Semmens – Pelosi Absolves President in Spate of Scandals House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) sought to absolve President Obama from any blame in the burgeoning plume of scandals surrounding his Administration by forcefully asserting that “he… Read More ›